When can we register for Predatortour in 2024?
- Registration for Predatortour 2023 will be announced at our Facebook page
When is the Predatortour in 2023?
- See program 2023
How do I use the Predatortour Web App?
- The Predatortour Web App instruction movie you can find at our YouTube channel
Where will Predatortour 2023 be held?
- Predatortour 2023 will be held in the Netherlands at Hollandsdiep, Haringvliet & Nieuwe Merwede. See: Track
Are there restricted fishing areas?
- We follow all rules and regulations by Dutch law & Vispas. You must follow all boundary & buoys. During the Tournament there are no sections. You can fish all over the track wherever you want within the specified areas established by the organization.
Where can we sleep during the Tournament 2023?
- Home of Predatortour 2023 will be at park “The Biesbosch”. All participants will get an email from us as soon as the registration will be open. All cabins are pre booked for participating teams.
Where can we leave our boat during the night?
- You can get your boat in and out every day if you like. You also can put your boat in the harbour. A place in the harbour will cost around 13 euro per night. Security will watch over our boats. You can charge the batteries at the boat ramp. You require a special cable plug.
Where can we eat?
- Every cabin has his own kitchen where you can cook your diner. There also will be arranged (on a daily base) a diner in the park restaurant. They will offer special daily meals for participants Predatortour, so you don’t have to cook after a hard day fishing!
Will there be security at the park & harbour?
- Yes, security will watch over our properties. But its still your own responsibility to watch over your own boat and fishing tackle. You can’t claim the organization for theft, damage, etc.
How much will it cost to participate in edition 2023?
- See Ticket
Where can I get fuel for my boat?
- You can fuel up your boat at the water in Stellendam (Map) Willemstad (Map) Lage Zwaluwe (Map). We strongly advice to fuel up as soon as the competition day is done. Some fuel stations will close before 18.00 hour local time.Close to the park you have a fuel station (Map). You can get fuel here only by car so you need a fuel can.
- NOTE: those are forbidden areas during competition hours.
Where is the Team Captain meeting evening?
- The meeting is at the restaurant area at the Biesbosch park. See: program
Are all prizes duty free?
- The sponsor prizes aren’t duty free. See: Prizes
What will happen if I paid my invoice and I can’t join the competition?
- If you can´t attend the competition you must claim the invoice at your insurance company. There will no refund given at paid invoices!
Where can I find more information about the Predatortour?