- The following applies to our website and Web App. By using the Predatortour website and/or Predatortour Web App you automatically agree with this disclaimer.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information / data at our website and Web App.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information or data. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and Web App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, properly, or safety.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or Web App. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and app, and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Predatortour is not liable for damage or threat of injury arising from or in any way connected with the use of the website and app or the inability to consult the site or app.
- Predatortour website and/or Predatortour Web App may at its discretion and at any given moment (to) modify or terminate, with or without prior notice.
- Predatortour is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, Predatortour is not responsible for any website linked files and third party links. Link does not ratify those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the Predatortour website or its content, or our app may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word.
- Predatortour reserves the right to deny you permission to use the Predatortour website, Predatortour Web App and / or certain services offered on the website using. Subsequently Predatortour can monitor access to the website and Web App.
- Predatortour, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author (Predatortour) protecting this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, condemnations etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are indirect consequence of or related to your use of the site, your violation of any law, regulation or the rights of third parties.
- All (money) prizes are donated / sponsored direct from our partners / sponsors.
- All (money) prizes must be collected direct from our partners / sponsors.
- Predatortour isn’t responsible for collecting / claiming (money) prizes what so ever.
- All legal issues, about claiming (money) prizes has to be solved with our partners / sponsors.
- All guarantee claims, about prizes (products) has to be solved with our partners / sponsors.
- All sponsored (money) prizes aren’t tax free.
- All prizes must be collected within one year after the competition ends. After one year all (fishing trip) prizes expire and can’t be claimed or collected.
- All prizes regards accommodation, fishing trips (holidays) are not included with travel expenses.
- Predatortour can’t be held responsible for sponsors who pull back from the tournament including their (money) prizes.
- Prizes that were not present at the actual prize ceremony can not be claimed.
- See: prize giving terms
- Use (s): including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, completing, transmitting, copying, saving, transmitting, distributing, using services, committing acts.
- You: whether or not represented natural or legal person using the Predatortour website and Web App.
For more information, check our: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Twitch
Predatortour Web app (Apple or Android) & live leader board