Prize giving terms
- All prizes are directly sponsored by our partners.
- Therefore all prizes need te be booked / collect / claimed direct from our sponsors / partners. Predatortour will only be mediator in case of uncertainties if necessary.
- All prizes need to be booked within one year after the prize is given. All uncollected prizes will expire directly after one year.
- All money prizes, will be given by Predatortour as soon as possible after the prize giving ceremony.
- Predatortour will request for banking details from the winning team. Payment will be given to the team captains bank account.
- All payments will be given by bank only.
- In case of unpaid invoices by Predatortour partner the winning team needs to contact prize sponsor / partner direct.
- In case of accommodation (fishing trips) you only win a accommodation for 2 persons.
- Food, drinks, boats, gasoline, any kind of travel costs are not included.
- All kinds of upgrades need to booked in consultation with sponsor / partner.
- Prizes can’t be sold or given to third parties. Prizes are only valid for the team who won the prize! After a prize is sold to a third party the prize will expire automatically.
- The prize / accommodation can only be booked in consultation with the accommodation owner. The accommodation can only be booked in a free period in consolation with the accommodation owner. Therefore its not possible to claim / demand exact dates or periods.
- The prize / accommodation need to be booked at least within one year after the prize is given. The period of collection (redeem) is always in consultation with the accommodation owner and therefore can be claimed / collected later than one year.
- In case of accommodation bankruptcy the prize will expire and can’t be claimed by Predatortour.
- All products will be given at prize ceremony evening.
- In case of warranty issues the winning team needs to contact prize sponsor / partner direct.
- All prizes aren’t tax free.
- For more information, claims, legal rights & approval: disclaimer
All changes are reserved